We are looking for a high calibre and dedicated individual to join our team as a Technical Sales Engineer. The incumbent will be responsible to sell the products and services to partners and customers, with good understanding for the technical aspect of the products and services, make business proposals for potential customers and overseas the full sales cycles of the products and services,
- A Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or equivalent industry related experience
- At least 2-5 years of work experience in a technical sales position, preferably providing technical support and sales.
- Possess strong communication (verbal and written), technical, analytical, troubleshooting and consultative skills, with the ability to provide step-by-step for business proposal and training
- Possess strong product/business/industry and technology knowledge
- Prior experience in technical sales for cloud-based technology solution and/or hands-on experience in the installation of AI+IoT, CCTV systems, cameras and NVR, will be in advantages.
As a Technical Sales Engineer, you will be tasked to:
- Understand the products and services and be able to make presentation and demo to the potential partners and customers to secure the sales;
- Be the point of contact for the partners and customers and maintain a good customer relationship for future business opportunities;
- Be responsible for on-site equipment installations, testing and commissioning and attend site visits, as and when required, and engage contractors for the additional works
- Conduct product training to partners and customers;
- Communicate and work closely with the Director of Operations on problems reported or enhancements needed for our products;
- Review all technical sales related processes and documentation to ensure corrective and preventive actions proposed are monitored, and ensure findings are closed for continual improvement and to prevent recurring issues;
- Prepare and generate project proposals, test reports and summary reports upon completion of projects;
- Review and/or develop SOPs, quality guidelines & policies to ensure compliance with applicable regulations/guidelines, corporate requirements, and industry practices;
- Perform additional ad-hoc duties which may be assigned from time to time by superior.
- Salary Range: $2500 – $3000
- Attractive Commissions will be given as well
ONLY FOR SERIOUS APPLICANTS. Candidates that do not meet the requirements will be rejected.
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Singapore Citizens / PR Applicants Only.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.