Graphic Designer (Immediate) (Harvest Productions Pte. Ltd.) – Singapore
Who we are:
Harvest Productions Pte. Ltd. is a printing company in Singapore offering the full range of print services to a variety of clients operating across many different industry sectors.
We are a one-stop shop for all your printing requirements; our customised solutions are tailored specifically to your individual needs, ensuring the best results every time throughout the prepress, printing, finishing and installation process.
At Harvest, we believe in creating value for our customers who are looking for the highest quality of printing in Singapore. Our strong reputation is built on the successful delivery of all assignments, no matter how challenging the brief or how tight the timeframe. From large banners to small posters, we collaborate with the customer to understand their requirements fully and to provide the optimal results using the highest specifications appropriate for their budget.
We pride ourselves on professionalism, loyalty and a commitment to upholding the needs of our clients, making Harvest Productions Pte. Ltd. the premier destination for printing in Singapore.
- Great working culture
- Nearby MRT
- 10am – 6pm / 5 Day work week.
- Design marketing collaterals images, product image and digital banners
- Preparation of mock ups for clients
- Liaise and set product-modelling requirement whenever there are new products.
- Report and feedback to head of marketing and work together with assigned department for the above scope.
- Creative, multi tasking, self motivated, independent, ability to follow instructions
- Capable of executing design projects independently
- Resourceful in creative ideas and active in brainstorming
- Pleasant attitude, focused on details, well organized
- Excellent time management skills and willing to work long hours if needed
- No experience are welcome to apply
- Work location – Kallang Place
- Working time: 10am to 6pm (Weekdays) 10am – 1pm (Saturdays Occasionally)
- Diploma/degree in arts, Graphic Design, multimedia or equivalent
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom or equivalent
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive working environment
- Travel opportunities
- Career growth advancement
- Nearby MRT
- Annual salary increment
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.