Retail Brand Ambassador (Full-time) (KLARRA) – Singapore
KLARRA is a womenswear and lifestyle brand. Our mission is to provide value and inspiration to our community for an inspired, everyday living through creations with great attention to detail and quality, designed to be used and loved for a long time. We strive to grow alongside our community, putting our customers at the forefront and creating thoughtful, meaningful relationships with them. The KLARRA team is a passionate, motivated, warm and fun-loving family. We’re looking for like-minded and entrepreneurial people to join us to make an impact together.
We are looking for a passionate & motivated individual to join our new retail team. You will be a key representative for the brand’s offline experience.
We offer an attractive salary package, good benefits and we believe in supporting an individual’s career growth.
- Manage for the day-to-day operations at the store such as customer service, cashiering and closing settlement
- Handle inventory movement, defects, stock replenishment and stock count
- Assist in checking of returned items and processing the necessary exchange or credit refunds when needed
- Share insights regularly on sales and product performance, and participate in internal meetings with team to retail store operations workflow, productivity and customer experience
- Take initiative to improve retail operations, maintain and uphold retail store’s image and service, visual merchandising standards at all times
- Assist in media hosting, execution of retail store activities or campaigns required by management
- Housekeeping and performing of other additional projects, duties and assignments as required by management
- Minimum O level or equivalent with some relevant working experience in the retail industry
- Independent and reliable
- A good team player and is proactive
- Good interpersonal skills with an approachable personality
- Understand customers’ needs and able to provide style recommendations
- A people person, personable and is passionate about fashion
- Fluent in English, able to speak Mandarin is a bonus
- Able to work on 5-day work week rotating shift (at least one weekend per week)
- Love for the brand is a bonus!
How to apply:
Apply by sending in your resume, related documents, expected salary and attach a photograph with the subject “Retail Ambassador – Full-time“. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.