Architectural Acoustics Internship 2022/2023 (Aural-Aid Pte. Ltd.) – Singapore
(Preferred) AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, SketchUp, V-Ray, Revit
Students will work with architectural drawings for various architectural acoustics projects. Depending on the project requirements, they will be involved in construction documentation, CAD modeling and/or computational modeling, prototyping e.g. 3D printing, laser cutting etc.
Architectural and Interior Design
- Understanding fundamentals of acoustic environments and its solutions
- Understanding of existing products, including product characteristics and installation processes/challenges
- Design Ideation and CAD
- For some projects, students will propose their approach to parametric design (e.g. shape tessellation, biomimicry)
- Using Rhino/Grasshopper (and other plugins), students will translate their ideas into CAD.
- Students will materialise their design concepts into design drawings, models and renders
- Construction drawings
- Parametric CAD drawings
- Design modeling
- Photorealistic renders
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.