Adventure Content Writer (Intern) (Beyond Expeditions Pte Ltd) – Central Region, Central Region
We are a boutique travel agency and curator of tailor-made expeditions to beautiful and exotic destinations in Mongolia, Kazakhstan, and Ladakh. Apart from outbound, we also have inbound experiences, and our most popular is hosting guests and teaching them outdoor survival activities at our authentic Mongolian yurt. This one-of-a-kind accommodation is filled with power-packed bushcraft workshops. It’s a taste of how the nomads survive in the wild — and excellent preparation for future adventures!
At Beyond Expeditions SG, we value transparency. So before we share more, here’s what we are offering for a 6 months internship program:
A unique 6-month internship that will push you beyond your limits.
Epic adventure opportunities in Singapore and overseas.
Be a part of our growing community of adventurers.
We will provide you with all the hard and soft skills you need to succeed in the various roles.
What would your responsibilities be?
- As a storyteller, you will assist the team in exploring unique experiences and exotic locations in Singapore and overseas.
- You will draft adventure itineraries/articles. And of course, you will translate all these adventures into stories that will inspire others to keep exploring.
- Broadening your knowledge of the latest situation in Singapore and global affairs and writing about various aspects of the travel industry and traveling,
- Produce 2-4 interesting and well-researched, SEO optimized stories per week while ensuring editorial sensibility and integrity.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs.
- Someone who has an incredible knack for words and can tickle readers with a unique sense of humor.
- Acquainted with basic SEO principles.
- Bonus skills: owns a camera and does photography, videography, and proficient in Adobe Creative
- Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro)
Overall what do we look out for?
- We seek passionate, high-performing, and optimistic individuals to join us in growing a lifestyle brand in adventure travel.
- A keen passion for exploration and hungry for new adventures.
- Enjoy making genuine connections with people.
- You are confident and highly independent – not afraid to propose and take responsibility for new ideas that can help us grow our brand.
- Someone who can double up as an adventure guide hosting guests and facilitating local school camps.
- Someone who can work on weekends.
- Someone who can commit 5-7 days per week – you’ll be on-site either at our yurt camp (office), or
- Sentosa to create content, and facilitate our team in operations and logistics during our tours with clients or partners on board.
How to apply:
- Show us your personality in a 60-second video. Tell us why you want to join us and why you deserve the coveted spot. (Be creative!)
- Submit an updated CV/portfolio.
[Important]: Your social media handles and make sure they are set to public, so we can check out your works!
How to Apply
Login to SingapuraJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.