KOL Manager / Project Manager (Opus Asia (S) Pte Ltd) – West Region
KOL MANAGER / PROJECT MANAGER
ALSO HIRING JUNIOR EXECUTIVES
Opus is a PR & talent management agency with a strong network of social influencers and public personalities. With superlative knowledge in fashion luxury branding, Opus elevates the presence of its clientele, specializing in effective social media strategies.
- Responsible for supporting the talent management team on brand campaigns – managing and negotiating with clients, agencies and KOLs, acting as the main contact between the client and agency and ensuring KPIs are met within campaign budget
- Scheduling and liaising on projects between KOLs and clients
- Development, management and delivery of projects from conceptualization to execution
- Keep your finger on the pulse of emerging trends (beauty, fashion, lifestyle, culture etc.) to identify strategic opportunities for Opus Asia
- Development of creative ideas and content – working closely with the internal creative team to produce press releases, social media assets and related marketing materials where required
- Build strong relationships with Opus talents and maintain day-to-day contact – conducting regular updates, managing timelines and deadlines, production/campaign management
Who We Are Looking For:
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in project management across events, marketing and/or PR roles
- You are ambitious, energetic and like to have a finger in the pie (any project under your belt) and strive to deliver to the best of your abilities.
- You like to nourish your creative spirit to feed your imagination and inspire your work.
- You are a people person and passionate about helping others bring out the best in themselves and letting their talent(s) shine.
- You are a multitasker and one who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- You are detail-oriented and good at constructing and managing project timelines.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.