Digital Marketing Intern (Big 3 Media) – Singapore
Big 3 Media is a Video Agency that specializes in creative storytelling. Holding true to our Big 3 core values of being Creative, Empathetic and Better, we never stop seeking improvement, experience, and knowledge in the creative process, constantly pushing ourselves so that we will see the bigger picture. If you’ve ever wondered how the magic on screen is created, there is no limit to what we can achieve together!
About the Role
Ctrld (pronounced as Control-D) is Big 3 Media’s in-house creative studio. We specialize in art, animation, design and game development. As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will be assisting in building the marketing business unit within Ctrld. You will collaborate closely with the Content Lead and Creative Director to identify and develop marketing strategies and solutions for our clients.
- Digital Marketing – Work closely with the Content Lead and Creative Director to analyze clients’ digital marketing needs and propose holistic solutions to achieve stated objectives.
- Content creation – Assist the creative teams (Art, Design, Animation & Game Development) in ideation and content development for pitches, with particular emphasis in digital marketing content.
- Market Research – Generate reports on trends within the marketing industry, as well as research insights around different customer segments and marketing landscapes for our clients
- Client/Team interfacing – Assist Content Lead in creating accurate briefs for the working team to properly convey client’s requirements.
- Partner with Project Managers to manage and execute all Clients’ campaigns (including social media channels, accounts and campaign analytics)
- Support the marketing of media channels by monitoring the results of content delivered on global platforms (including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok and Telegram) and using analytics tools to identify trends and key insights
- Reach out to partners/influencers for collaborations
- Other administrative tasks and ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Mass Communications/Marketing/Journalism or relevant
- Experience with using social media tools for business (e.g. Facebook,Instagram, etc)
- Exceptional communication skills to pitch to and liaise with clients
- Strong storytelling ability, and advanced writing skills to prepare marketing materials, strategy and content decks
- Willingness to learn and research about virtualization trends and industry changes
- Experience and/or strong interest in growth marketing, data analytics, statistics and social listening tools is a plus
- Experience and/or strong interest in Art & Design is a plus
- Experience in marketing projects or campaigns is a plus
- Independent, results-driven, and able to work under minimal supervision
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.