Graphic / Motion Designer (The Teeth Pte Ltd) – Singapore
The Teeth is an independent creative agency with offices in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. As a creative partner to many of the world’s bravest and most beloved brands, we make powerful and effective brand experiences that deliver awesome results and add value to people’s lives.
Our team is close-knit, collaborative, entrepreneurial and fearless, with a passion for new thinking and creative excellence. We are looking for like-minded, ideas-driven creatives to join the team and kick ass with us.
We’ll need your help with:
- Coming up with ideas of all shapes and sizes
- Visual storytelling for campaigns, case studies and presentations.
- Designing/animating your work for creative campaigns across a wide range of media like film, digital, social, OOH, activation and the odd manifesto.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Interpreting creative briefs and developing creative concepts
- Designing, visualising, and animating ads
- Taking time to understand client and audience needs
- Staying on top of what’s new and cool in culture and advertising
- Creating case studies
- Going to shoots and events
Does this sound like you:
- An advertising nerd that loves ideas and making cool stuff
- A portfolio that shows conceptual thinking and designing craft
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in Graphics Design / Arts or a related discipline (don’t worry, it’s not a sticking point)
- Can use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and other graphic design software
- Knows how to video edit in After Effects
- Independent and proactive, but also a team player
- A multitasker who is well organised
- Able to handle a high workload and fast turnarounds
Come chat. We won’t bite.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.