Copywriter Intern (Sqkii) – Singapore
Want to role-play as a mouse, a rooster, and every other thing under the sun?
We’ve got an opening.
Sqkii is known for our #HuntTheMouse and #HuntFromHome campaigns that give away cold, hard cash to players. In the good old pre-COVID days, our hunts and custom games got Singaporeans squatting in random spots and running after golden eggs. For now, we’re bringing players on virtual adventures through their mobile screens — they’re still super cool, just ask the mouse.
We paid a virtual visit to the player community in Malaysia at the start of 2021 with #HuntFromHome — Around The World, and oh boy do we have big plans ahead for SEA and beyond. Big plans = bigger team, so we’re on the hunt (ha) for a wordsmith to share more of our tales with the people.
As our Copywriter Intern, you’ll join our storytellers in bringing games to life through a variety of personas. Aside from creating voices for our characters, you’ll also get to dabble in stuff like treasure hunt clues, social media copies, and perhaps even the occasional video collaterals. We’re open to ideas from literally anyone in the team, so be prepared to go wild, challenge, and be challenged on this journey. If you’re creative, attentive, and can conjure worlds with just your pen (or keyboard), we would absolutely love to meet you.
By the way, you’ll be working with our Communications Lead and the rest of our content and design team to deliver our narratives in the best ways possible. They’re a friendly bunch and they love stories, so hit us up with your best ones.
P.S. After you’ve applied, we’ll send over some secret tasks for you to try your hand at before we arrange for a virtual chat!
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating clear and compelling copy to best meet the stakeholders’ objectives
- Acting as the guardian of Sqkii’s brand voice and those of our clients’ across different marketing campaigns
- Producing engaging gameplay and UI copies that excite our players
- Using Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) principles to maximise copy’s reach
What you’ll need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to details
- Ideally a strong understanding of social media marketing
- Creativity and the ability to understand and respond to clients’ needs
- A high degree of self-motivation
- Confidence in your own abilities
- Past creative writing samples are a plus
- Some proficiency in graphics and/or video editing is another plus
- Interest in human psychology and consumer behaviour is a double plus
- Commitment for at least three months, though the internship period is flexible
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.