PR & Communications Intern (Multikulti) – Singapore
At Multikulti, we work with visionary companies and innovative people to conceptualise lifestyle experiences for consumers via both of our creative arms based in Singapore – marketing communications agency Nomadic Collective and City Nomads, a regional lifestyle website.
Nomadic Collective is a boutique marketing communications agency that connect brands with their followers, to drive creativity, culture and growth. Leveraging on the team’s years of experience in the media, advertising, and entertainment, we are in the business of crafting engaging narratives and genuine brand experiences. To complement our creative capabilities and community, we believe in working with professionals who are specialists in their fields across brand strategy, marketing, communications, and design to achieve the best results.
We are looking for a public relations intern to join our PR department. In this role, you will be working closely with the PR team with opportunities to learn the writing of media releases, strategising of project timelines, facilitating and coordinating press events across a spectrum of lifestyle, food and beverage, nightlife and entertainment clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting the implementation of clients’ PR and communications strategy.
- Writing content across media releases, social media platforms, and newsletters.
- Coordinating the scheduling and organising of events.
- Giving input on marketing initiatives and suggesting creative ways to amplify clients’ brand positioning further.
- Conducting research on marketing initiatives of other agencies’ campaigns.
- Monitoring of media coverage on events and media releases that were issued and creating press clippings.
- Updating media lists.
- Be involved in pitching, developing decks alongside with the team.
- Performing administrative duties.
Candidates should possess:
- An interest in all things culture – we are a collective driven by a passion for cultures after all
- A flair for copywriting and creative thinking.
- Have self discipline and be able to work independently and as a team.
- Have a can-do attitude and demonstrate initiative with a keen attitude to learning.
- Be well-versed in the various social media universes.
- Efficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good research and analytical skills.
- The ability to prioritize your workload and keep to strict content deadlines.
- On rare occasions, be on standby to attend clients’ events after hours and on weekends.
- Confident and be at ease in social situations.
- Available for immediate start for at least four months.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.