Fashion Internship (Sea Apple) – East Region
We are looking for a intern to join our small but growing team.
Sea Apple is a creative design-led label for all children, focusing on sustainability and creating collections that tell stories befitting of a child’s endless sense of imagination.
During your internship, you will learn about the creative & manufacturing process that goes behind bringing a garment from ideation to the sales floor. You will experience the daily ins and outs and gain insights into the running of a ecommerce and retail business.
You will also get to learn about the visual storytelling and content creation that is required to connect with audiences and drive a brand. Finally, you will get to work with a close knit team and stay connected with us even after the end of your internship.
You will have two key roles during your internship:
- Creative Marketing
- Create compelling and onbrand social media content
- Plan concepts and help in photoshoots & content shoots
- Assist in campaign launches and online operational work
- Order fulfilment
- Prepare stocks for retail locations and events
- Set-up for pop-up events
- Other operational work where required
- Able to start in November and commit till end of 2023, ideally for 3 months or longer
- Loves our brand, and wants to grow with it
- Energetic, positive and willing to learn
- Able to work independently
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop/Illustrator) a bonus
- Women looking to rejoin the workforce are welcome
- Singaporeans/PRs only
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.