Software Project Management Intern (Techzu Ichicode Pte Ltd) – East Region
We are looking for project manager interns who are passionate and take ownership in their work. A team member that constantly strives to ensure high quality deliverables meeting critical deadlines. Willing to learn and be open in the fast moving technological space. You will be working with a cross functional team of software designers and developers being exposed to a full software development lifecycle, from conception to deployment.
We value trust, integrity, innovation, teamwork and speed in our work culture.
- Liaise with cross functional teams to deliver projects successfully
- Managing projects progress in accordance with project timeline
- Ensure quality project deliverables that meets client expectations
- Be involved in deploying effective strategies and processes to maximise productivity and quality of projects
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure projects quality
- Assist in deploying and preparation of project management documentations
- Other duties assigned
- Be a resourceful problem solver
- Logical and critical thinking
- Knowledge of UIUX design principles is a BONUS
- Familiarity with technical terms is a BONUS
- Able to navigate and manage efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Able to organise and manage projects with tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and effectively
- Constantly striving to improve and learn
- Required language: English (oral and written)
- 5.5 work week
- Independent Team Player
- Work in Office
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.