Marketing Internship (Q investment partners) – Singapore
Who we are:
Q Investment Partners (QIP) is a Singapore-headquartered private equity firm that connects residential living real estate to capital markets. Our team of experienced investment professionals provides global private wealth and institutional investors with unique access to investment opportunities in institutional-grade assets, through innovative, scalable and sustainable strategies in yield-accreditive sectors.
QIP brings a deep understanding and local expertise in real estate country markets to build, develop and operate real estate purpose buildings. We actively invest in the US, US, & Japan and these investments are currently focused on Purpose Built Student Accommodation, co-living rental buildings, BTR and care homes.
To date, the QIP team and its Principals have managed over US$1.2B of real estate investments in developed markets, delivering annual returns between 13% to 20% over a three to five year investment period.
In this role, you’ll also be gaining hands-on experience learning about the Private Equity & Real Estate Industry from the inside and be involved in running marketing campaigns targeting our core markets globally.
Digital Advertising & Content Management
- You will help coordinate and develop creative ideas that will contribute to the amplification of our owned brand channels.
- Proactively come up with ideas to challenge the status quo of our marketing & content efforts to ensure we are being bold, creative, innovative and effective in our approach.
- Assist with the creative/content maintenance and update of our brand channels ie Brand.com, Linkedin, Mailchimp, Youtube.
- Assist with planning and execution eDMs & tailored Email Marketing communications.
- Data Analytics & Reporting – assisting with reviewing on-going marketing campaigns, and tracking/measuring towards established KPIs. Including using Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Linkedin Campaign Manage etc.
- B2B: help deliver lead generation campaigns (sales fundraising support) according to the set plan, from the development of campaign assets through to multi-channel marketing activation (paid and owned).
Strategy & Research
- To support QIP’s growth and business units ie Marketing, Sales and Investment you will assist with specific big-picture market research and collate details in terms of our clients, prospects and investment sectors as briefed by the team.
- Staying abreast and share relevant market / real estate trends, audience insights and new innovations in marketing initiatives & platforms.
- Assist with developing and implementing on-going marketing & content strategies.
PR, Events/Activations & Collaterals
- Manage external partners; assisting with drafting briefs for external consultants including but not limited to: PR Agencies, Design/Creative teams and other collaborative firms.
- Assist in the planning and execution of virtual activations/event/roadshows that showcase our key sectors, products and expertise.
- To help build awareness around our upcoming roadshows and create educational & thought leadership pieces to drive attendees/registrations.
- Marketing & Sales collaterals – assisting with creating and updating company brochures and pitch decks to support the fundraising initiatives and goals.
- Experience handling & management of marketing related campaigns & projects.
- Ability to demonstrate a knowledge and passion for real estate, trends and key audiences both at a local and global level.
- Ability to analyse data and then use this to strengthen QIP’s brand awareness and understanding.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills.
- Experience using photo/video editing tools ie adobe photoshop, canva etc is a bonus.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.