Social Media / Marketing Intern (Momiji Kids) – Singapore
Who we are:
MOMIJI KIDS is a growing kids and lifestyle brand that prides itself in delivering sustainably handcrafted children’s furniture and toys in Singapore. We are looking for team members that will thrive in a culture focused on creativity, authenticity and doing our best! Sounds like you? We would LOVE to hear from you! You can view some examples of what we’ve been up to on our Instagram page, @momiji_kids and website www.momijikids.com
Social Media / Marketing Intern
Does creating creative content and on-brand visuals excite you? Do you have what it takes to produce content that resonates with people? How about taking one step further to see if your creations will drive high engagement levels and ultimately, generate results?
We will love your creative energy, sense of urgency and relentless commitment to doing what it takes to ensure a well-executed marketing calendar that meets our business objectives.
In this role, you will assume the creative lead for visual content and co-manage our marketing content calendar.
- Execute and optimise online campaigns to drive sales conversion and maximise return on ad spend.
- Craft EDMs, copy writing and graphic design work across all communication channels (i.e. social media/e-mailers/website).
- Co-manage our social media/marketing calendar and ensure that visual content is delivered on a timely manner.
- Conceptualise and execute compelling visual content across all communication channels
- Direct and execute photoshoots and videos (including styling sets) independently, that are aligned with the brand.
- Manage retail partners and sales channels
- Analyse sales reports and identify opportunities to increase sales
- Additional marketing/administrative support, as deemed necessary.
- Diploma/Degree in Creative Multimedia, Film and Media Studies, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Familiar with digital marketing including but not limited to social media marketing, EDM, google analytics, SEO and e-commerce metrics.
- Strong photography and videography skills. Proficient copywriting skills preferred.
- Videography Skills (Highly favoured).
- Sharp eye for detail, creative flair, minimal handholding, good time management, interpersonal & multi-tasking skills.
- Able to start immediately and commit full-time, for a minimum of 3-6 months.
Location & Hours
- 5 Days Work Week, 9-6pm
- Location: Tradehub 21, 18 Boon Lay Way (5 mins from Clementi/Jurong East MRT)
- Allowance: $700-$1000/Month
- Opportunity to make an immediate impact and exercise your creative freedom.
- Potential conversion to a full-time/contract opening post-internship.
- Fun & dynamic work environment that allows your voice to be heard.
How to apply:
If this sounds like a role that you’d be interested in, please send us your CV, with a portfolio (or past projects you’ve worked on) and we’d love to call you down for an interview.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.