Creative Associate (The Paper Bunny) – Singapore
We are looking for a Creative to join our team and grow our brand together with us!
The role will be part of the Creative Team working on a wide range of creative work for the brand, including:
- graphic design work and layouts for marketing communications, website and social platforms,
- styling, shooting and editing photos for web and social media,
- being involved in production and post-production of shoots,
- creating video and photo content;
- research and conceptualising moodboards and campaigns,
- assisting in store visual merchandising and more, depending on the needs of the business.
You will get to be part of the creative process behind the design, art and communication of a growing e-commerce brand and be part of the process of impacting lives and connecting people through design, stories and fashion. You will also be part of a close-knit team that is genuinely interested in each other and in your growth and well-being.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Fresh grads welcome
- Must be 20 and above
- Have a great eye for trends, aesthetic, colour
- Proficient and enjoys graphic design, typography layouts and ideally fashion and trends
- Proficient in using a camera and the Adobe Suite including Illustrator, Lightroom, Photoshop
- Familiar with creating and editing video content for short videos for social media
- Able to illustrate or any other creative skill is a bonus
- Able to work independently and in a start-up environment
- Possess a key eye for detail, creativity and an interest in lifestyle and trends
- Efficient, organised, responsible, trustworthy and able to meet timelines
- Able to handle multiple projects at a time
- Communicative, responsive, teachable and willing to learn
- Good command of English
If you feel you are the right person for the job, please send an email including the following:
- Resume (including, amongst other things, basic contact information about yourself)
- A clear picture of yourself;
- Portfolio of past work; and
- A short 100-200 word write up of why you feel you are the right person for the job.
Work location is based in Singapore, in the Alexandra area, on a hybrid arrangement.
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to an interview. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.