Events Coordinator (Vocalise Pte Ltd) – Singapore
Looking to know what goes on behind each performance we do?
Who we are
Vocalise has been providing quality entertainment for events of all shapes and sizes since 2008. 14 years on, the company now has two flagship quartets in their arsenal of performers, which include veterans of the music industry ranging from genres like Pop, Rock, and Jazz, as well as DJ collectives.
Our artistes are part of the Candlelight Concert Series since Feb 2021, performing for live audiences at various concert venues. Till date, we have performed at more than 500 shows, to thousands of audiences.
With the return of live music to events and venues, we are now looking for suitable team members to join us!
- Manage the artistes onsite and assist them in the areas required to ensure performance runs smoothly.
- Communicate with the event production team onsite to ensure the quality of sound for the performance.
- Work with onsite event planner/liaison to cue musicians according with the programme.
- Facilitate set-up or tear-down of sound equipment if applicable
- Document the event on Social Media and assist the marketing team in getting the required photos/videos.
- Interest in Classical music and music in general.
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with the respective parties involved in the event/performance.
- Work on nights & weekends when needed.
- Applicants with knowledge of music are preferred.
- Applicants with events experience in managing entertainment is a bonus.
Only shortlisted applicants with all the information provided above will be notified.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.