Assistant Account Director
If you love advising and guiding clients, are passionate about creative and communications industry, enjoy working closely with creative to drive project management, and nurturing budding admen and women, explore joining us as an Assistant Account director.
As the Assistant Account Director, you will have the opportunity to strategise and boost the client’s experience with the Company, to maximise the potential in client retention, in order to build a profitable and sustainable business. This includes the (a) effective and efficient management of the Client services team (b) oversee and drive initiatives to improve on strategies to better serve the changing needs of customers.
Reporting to Managing director, you will:
- Drive new business development through seasoned sales techniques; network, prospect qualify, propose, handle objections, close
- Develop winning pitches through great insights, time management and ability to rally team resource
- Develop strategies and ideas for integrated campaigns (brand, advertising, PR, content, social, digital)
- Identify billing opportunities and execute sales and upsell successfully
- Manage project timeline and cost, ensuring on-time on-quality, exceeding client-satisfaction
- Develop inspirational briefs based on strong data-driven user-based research and Oscar-worthy presentations
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with key clients, past and current
- Deal with client issues escalated by team members
- Plan account billing and take full responsibility for company top-line
- Keep abreast and teach others on latest trends and thoughts, best practices
- Assign, guide and oversee a team of 4.
- Drive marketing planning and implementation for company
- Oversee and ensure timely collection of sales proceeds
- Plan and direct the recruitment, training, deployment and management of manpower resources in the departments under supervision
- Drive departmental development planning for Client Services Department
- Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Advertising or any related fields
- Min 8 years at senior manager or 6 years at director level in managing client servicing and public relations/agency experience
- Experienced in agency operations and workflow
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of creative and production processes
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic thinking with good foresight
- Mature, with a great sense of humour
- Collaborative spirit, with good decision making skills.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Service oriented disposition
- Meticulous and has good time management skills
- Able to carry out conflict resolution techniques effectively
Please share your
- Current and expected remuneration package
- Earliest date of availability
- Work samples esp. strategic planning briefs and plans
- If you have available work visa
- Earliest date of availability
- Current and expected remuneration
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.