Community Manager (Viddsee) – Singapore
About the job
At Viddsee, we are building the leading storyteller platform for audiences, media partners, storytellers and brands; incubating talents & IPs, and building the next successful creative businesses.
We’re looking for a Creator Community Manager to be responsible in managing, engaging and developing the creator community in Viddsee. Your role will have a direct impact in the way creators’ careers, and businesses can grow in the new economy.
- Strategise and plan the overall growth of the creator community
- Plan, lead and operationalise creator programmes and initiatives with the support of other teams
- Be a representative of our vision, mission and culture
- Oversee and manage the content operations
- Manage communication channels of products that benefits the creator community
You should be:
- Self-driven, effective communication skills, experience working well independently and cross-teams
- Detail oriented and a keen problem-solver.
- Good planning and project management skills
- Strong communication and team management skills.
- Experienced in organising communities virtually
- Passionate about community, media and storytelling
Role is open to remote working across Asia.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.