Content Producer (Intern) (Jest Media) – East Region
Jest Media is a digital media content production house producing bilingual content across various digital platforms. The team aims to craft and produce end-to-end innovative media content for consumers & brands across industries, working with clients from strategy to end-production in the fast-changing landscape.
- Assist in Shoot & Editing of Production Content
- Assist in research & ideation of production content
- Assist with publishing management & social media marketing
- Basic content copywriting
- Preparation and organization of video production including video footage, images, visual effects, audio(music & sound effects)
- Coordinating logistics, resources, and suppliers for campaigns / productions.
- Involved in Setup and Dismantling of Production Sets
- Basic Administrative Management Duties
- Animation and/or Design knowledge and skill sets a plus
- Diploma in Film and Media studies, Mass Communication or equivalent
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut editing softwares etc.
- Basic camera technical knowledge as well as video editing software knowledge.
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proactive, Flexible, initiative, meticulous, efficient and responsible.
- Great learning attitude
Applicants must submit their full resume, recent photo, portfolio and past works. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.