Content Videographer Intern (Sethlui.com) – East Region
We’re looking for aspiring videographers who have an eye for catching delicious food moments.
If you have what it takes to film, direct and edit online videos that can tell a compelling story, we want YOU. We’re looking for passionate videographers to join our Singapore content team as an intern.
Want to hone your skills in videography while enjoying great food? Join our Videography Internship program! We’re partnered with one of the biggest media producers in Singapore: Big3 Media, and there’s so much you can learn while having fun filming what you love.
Intern applicants need to have basic camera technical knowledge as well as video editing software knowledge. If you want to learn about making successful, widely-watched videos on social media then this is for you.
Internship periods will range from 4-6 months, with a monthly allowance as well as a load of good food to eat.
Singapore Tertiary and Polytechnic students are very much welcome, but if you already have some basic knowledge tinkering with video on your own, by all means apply too.
- Produce media content for our publication
- Supervise the progress of the project from pre-production to post-production
- Read, research and assess ideas and finished scripts
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Organise shooting schedules
- Assembling, preparing and setting up equipment prior to filming, which may include tripods, monitors, lighting, cables and leads, and headphones
- Adept in post-production i.e. assembling all raw footage, digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable; creating a ‘rough cut’ (or draft edit) and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages; reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and creative angle of the video.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Pursuing a degree or diploma in Film and Media studies, Mass Communication or equivalent Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud apps such as Premiere Pro, Speedgrade, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.
- Familiar with video production (or adept knowledge with Adobe Premiere Pro for Interns)
- Adapt in sourcing for worthy stories / angles
- Knowledge in post-production using Adobe Premier Pro
- You’re a foodie – Good knowledge and exposure to food. If you cook often that helps too.
- Knowledge of camera technical skills
- Knowledge in colour correction and grading
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and independent
- Good photographic eye
- Experience with using mechanical gimbal and drones
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.