Senior Social Media Account Manager (Impossible Marketing Pte Ltd) – Singapore
Voted by Adidas, CapitaLand, Grab, Lazada, Alibaba, L’Oréal, Hilton, Zalora and UOB, we are the winner of Search Marketing Agency of the year 2020. We are also the winner of Independent Agency of the year 2021.
With an ongoing expansion plan, we want to gather the best talents in Singapore and bring Impossible Marketing globally. This means that you get to manage some of the biggest brand campaigns in Singapore and Asia.
In addition, we are probably the only Digital Marketing Agency in Singapore who takes CSR seriously. We launched “Project KATE” back in 2015 and have since supported multiple charity organisations and the less fortunate for free.
More info: https://impossiblefoundation.org
We are looking for a Social Media Account Manager who is passionate about combining marketing and social media management skills to help brands acquire a strong online presence. He or she will be responsible for the creation of social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
The Social Media Account Manager is responsible for all aspects of the client’s social campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. He or she is responsible for day to day progress of client social media campaigns and ensuring timely completion and success of related tasks.
- High basic salary
- Medical and insurance coverage
- Yearly pay increment
- Additional 2 days of annual leave every year
- Able to attend internal and external courses
- Manage some of Singapore’s biggest brand campaigns
- Work alongside with an award winning team (Winner of Search Marketing Agency Of The Year 2020 & Independent Agency Of The Year 2021)
- A super fun and dynamic company culture
- Work from home / Report to office 1 day per week
- Able to create social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ability to strategize and distributes engaging written, graphics and video content
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various team members and external partners
- Collect audience data and analyses interactions and visits, and use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Report progress and discuss recommendations with the client and team members
- Strengthen brands presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Research and monitor the activity of competing brands
- Research the latest trends and best practices to stay up to date on social media developments and tools
- Constantly test, optimize and analyse campaigns and projects based on specific KPIs
- STRICTLY Singaporean or PR holder only
- Minimum 2-year social media ads experience OR 1-year experience in a digital agency environment
- Great with client management
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Possesses self-initiative, hardworking and responsible
- Resourceful, cheerful disposition with a positive working attitude
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.