Creative Director (Motion) – Singapore
We are motion: for impact
Creating sensorial experiences to move the human spirit.
Founded in Singapore, we are a team of highly performing creatives, planners, strategists, project managers, designers, writers, and makers, we design human-led experiences with the senses in mind. For the past 17 years, we have been moving people and businesses to each other and into action with one another.
We are looking for individuals with the right skillset, mindset and heartset to join us on our stage as we perform for our clients to produce content and events that will move people into action.
As our Creative Director, you will spearhead the creative process with an intimate, expansive and technical understanding and knowledge of what moves the human spirit.
You will embrace and lead with a sharp mind and strong business acumen, providing guidance and creative direction on all our 3 service/business pillars of:
- Content and Communications
- Events and Spaces
- People and Culture
You will partner closely with the Chief Experience Officer, Account Director and our teams to craft and deliver ideas, outcomes and outputs with our ecosystem of partners and talent to deliver impactful work that drives business results.
- Develop creative strategy that brings sensory intelligence to play, delivering impactful work that moves people into action
- Generate exciting ideas that bring together with our service/business pillars in action
- Champions innovative solutions to solve client challenges, no matter the medium, format, and form, to push creative boundaries and inspire clients and team members
- Remain a creative resource and lead throughout project lifetime for clients and team members to provide direction and solution at all times
- Understands our clients’ challenges and is able to sense and perceive their needs through deep listening and heightened sensitivity to translate their objectives into moving works
- Design, edits, storyboards and sketches concepts and project outputs
- Deliver concepts always to timeline and budget
- Plan creative resource
- Fosters a collaborative and safe environment conducive for creativity to flourish and grow where all team members are valued, heard, and respected
- Inspires and nurture talent with tools and processes that facilitate creativity and production
- Is a trusted mentor for junior creatives and a strategic partner to key senior clients and senior team members
- Leads with heart and humanity across all interactions and touchpoints
- Has a high acumen of care for people and projects
- Passionate, involved, and takes ownership in projects to ensure creative integrity and voice is intact and in play throughout the project
- Inspired by cultural events and trends that are moving the human spirit and can be utilised and applied to our thinking, work, and output
- Knows how to put the right talent in the right place and for the right project to ensure creative excellence
- Provides leadership in developing business strategies for new and existing clients to remain inspiring for clients and keep the conversations open for future and potential projects
- Create effectively for business impact on project and client objectives
- Canvas and build a network for talent and studios internationally across multi-creative disciplines.
- Excellent creative and artistic presentation skills
- Superior writing skills across all mediums (slides, speeches, scripts, proposals)
- Effective team building skills
- In depth knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends
- Strong understanding of technology and technology trends
- Excellent time management skills and have a sense of urgency, can work on multiple projects at one time
- Demonstrated creative competencies : client focus, organised, ingenuity and communicating ideas.
- Perform with commercial knowledge of business, people and budgets
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.