Business Intern (Activate Interactive Pte Ltd) – Singapore
Activate Interactive Pte Ltd (“Activate”) is a leading IT solution and service provider headquartered in Singapore with a presence in Malaysia and Indonesia. Our clients are empowered with quality, cost-effective, and impactful end-to-end application development, like mobile and web applications, and cloud technology that remove technology roadblocks and increase their business efficiency.
We believe in positively impacting the lives of people around us and the environment we live in through the use of technology. Hence, we are committed to providing a conducive environment for all employees to realise their full potential, who in turn have the opportunity to continuously drive innovation.
We are looking for young and keen people to join our growing team and thrives in an exciting and challenging environment. The role of a Business Intern includes doing marketing research and assist in implementing and developing business plans. We are looking for a Business Intern with excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an eye for detail and organisation skills. This position reports directly to the CEO of the company and presents a good learning opportunity for anyone keen to have an up close and personal look into the running of a company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support business planning activities including:
- Conduct SWOT analysis on products and businesses
- Conduct, draft and present market research to senior management
- Assist in drafting sections of a business plan including financial projection and sales and marketing plan
- Support Merger & Acquisition (M&A) and partnership activities including:
- Assist in performing due diligence on M&A targets and partners
- Participate in negotiation process
- Assist in drafting agreements
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Year 3 or final year in Business or related discipline
- A ‘go with the flow’ and positive attitude, adaptable to change and energetic
- A natural tenacity, resilience and determination
- A critical thinker and team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal, organisation and research skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Cope well under pressure
- Able to join ASAP and commit at least 3 months
Attach the following to your application:
- Internship Availability?
- Credit bearing/ Non credit bearing?
How to Apply
Login to SingapuraJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.