Account Manager (Marketing) (DSTNCT Pte Ltd) – Singapore
AGENCY FOR THE NEXT GEN
We are all about the next generation. Next generation of consumers. Next generation of platforms. Next generation of content. Next generation of brands.
That’s what gets us up every day. Working with brands to be at the forefront of the next generation. To create relevant and industry-defining work. Whether it’s to better align on the brand’s business challenges, understand the people they need to reach, tell the stories they’ve always wanted to tell or to identify the best direction to get there – when brands work with us, they get a team who knows that if we don’t rethink everything, we change nothing.
What We Do
We may be a creative agency but we are most certainly not in the business of advertising. We are in the business of understanding the human psyche.
We obsess over the psychology of our audience – what people are into, their pain-points and motivations, what makes them tick – we take all of that and we bring you and your brand to wherever people are – physically, virtually and emotionally.
That has allowed us to transcend conventional channels to be able to take care of a full spectrum of services for a holistic audience experience.
- Integrated Marketing
- Products and Platforms
- Social and Content
- Data & Technology
Working at DSTNCT means joining a group of people who are passionate about doing great work. Work that challenges the status quo. Work that inspires new ways of thinking. Work that makes people’s lives just a tad bit easier.
It’s not bullshit. It’s a code that we live by. A way of life. Don’t believe us? Talk to us and we will show you a preview of our Culture Code to see what we mean.
There are a few things that make us all tick. Being open and taking chances. Taking pride in your work. Doing the right thing. Working as a team. Being resourceful and solving problems. We’ve always believed that you’re the average of the 5 people you surround yourself with. It’s time to ask yourself: What kind of people do you want to be around with?
Purpose of the Role
- We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to lead and manage the Account Management team. He needs to have a strong understanding of the advertising/marketing landscape and be passionate about the job.
- While leading the Account Management team, he is also required to manage multiple clients and oversee the ongoing projects in the agency.
- You are required to be client facing, receiving new briefs and building a strong relationship with the client.
- You are also required to grow the account, securing bigger budgets and retain the account year on year.
- Effective management of client expectations is essential; support your teams to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of all aspects of campaign management, identifying improvements to ways of working where required.
- You will have to manage the Account Management team, grooming and nurturing the team to be better leaders of their own which include the setting of personal objectives and performance reviews.
- A weekly work-in-progress check-in is required to be carried out in the team.
- Delegation of the appropriate amount of task to ensure acceptable workload.
- Identifying opportunities for your executives to take ownership of task or projects (under your supervision) to aid his development.
- Giving the executives adequate room for them to grow within their roles and eventually beyond.
- You are to handle all aspect of client campaigns from planning to delivery.
- You are also required to be the quality control officer, ensuring that all content that goes out is vetted through and to meet the standards of the Agency.
Integration of Teams:
You will be in contact with the Management, Creative and Finance Team on a weekly basis.
You are also required to respond to information request from the Management and the Account Directors.
You are to ensure that processes are tightly managed and that the Account Management team follows these processes.
Work closely with the Managing Director and Business Director to deliver new business RFPs and pitches as required.
- You are required to set and manage campaign budgets.
- To enforce on the Account Management team that they have to strictly follow the budgets that are set aside for every campaigns/projects that they are working on.
- To assist with financial reporting and smooth running of the finance function.
- Be responsible for the accurate recording and billing of client media spend and fees. Follow the defined processes and timelines to ensure you have a clear view of revenue performance.
- Ensuring your teams and the Finance department are completing billing and reconciliation of campaign spend / income in a timely and accurate manner so suppliers are paid on time, and clients are invoiced on time.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ agency side experience in a digital strategy and/or execution role.
- Experience managing a team to deliver best in class client campaigns.
- Experience managing senior client relationships.
- Excellent organisational skills – Efficient and great project management skills.
- Pro-active attitude and determined – Willing to take on any challenge and task assigned to you.
- An eye for details.
- Strategic thinker.
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Articulate presenter, with the ability to present to senior clients and internal agency teams, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it.
- Commitment to delivering first-class work every time, and never leave a quality issue unchecked.
- Highly commercial – selling value, negotiation, client relationship management skills, how to be a trusted business advisor
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.