Marketing Internship – September 2022 Intake (DSTNCT Pte Ltd) – Singapore
AGENCY FOR THE NEXT GEN
We are all about the next generation. Next generation of consumers. Next generation of platforms. Next generation of content. Next generation of brands.
That’s what gets us up every day. Working with brands to be at the forefront of the next generation. To create relevant and industry-defining work. Whether it’s to better align on the brand’s business challenges, understand the people they need to reach, tell the stories they’ve always wanted to tell or to identify the best direction to get there – when brands work with us, they get a team who knows that if we don’t rethink everything, we change nothing.
What We Do
We may be a creative agency but we are most certainly not in the business of advertising. We are in the business of understanding the human psyche.
We obsess over the psychology of our audience – what people are into, their pain-points and motivations, what makes them tick – we take all of that and we bring you and your brand to wherever people are – physically, virtually and emotionally.
That has allowed us to transcend conventional channels to be able to take care of a full spectrum of services for a holistic audience experience.
- Integrated Marketing
- Products and Platforms
- Social and Content
- Data & Technology
Working at DSTNCT means joining a group of people who are passionate about doing great work. Work that challenges the status quo. Work that inspires new ways of thinking. Work that makes people’s lives just a tad bit easier.
It’s not bullshit. It’s a code that we live by. A way of life. Don’t believe us? Talk to us and we will show you a preview of our Culture Code to see what we mean.
There are a few things that make us all tick. Being open and taking chances. Taking pride in your work. Doing the right thing. Working as a team. Being resourceful and solving problems. We’ve always believed that you’re the average of the 5 people you surround yourself with. It’s time to ask yourself: What kind of people do you want to be around with?
Purpose of the Role
You will be tasked with the coordination of advertising campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
You must understand the clients’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with your account manager throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis. You are required to manage administrative and campaign work and ensure that advertising projects are completed on time.
The role can involve handling multiple accounts and the hours can be long in a competitive environment. You are required to report to your account manager.
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget;
- Working with the Account Manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Writing client reports;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Undertaking administration tasks;
- Arranging and attending meetings;
- Making ‘pitches’, along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail;
- Effective teamworking skills;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- A passion for advertising and an understanding of what makes a good advertisement;
- A willingness to learn;
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
The Company reserves the right to vary, modify, add or remove any item into the Job Description by giving written notice to you.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.