Creative Designer (Junior / Senior) (Eventions Group) – Singapore
- Involved and responsible for the entire design process to production stage including conceptualizing, proposing, executing and generating graphic designs for all stages of live productions & campaigns (virtual, physical & hybrid)
- Coordination and liaison with relevant teams and parties on data and compliance required for design specifications to ensure a seamless service to our clients.
- Development of visuals / design concepts
- Play an active role in providing creative ideas and solutions
- Determine client needs to develop directions, concepts, and specifications
- Understand a project brief comprehensively and effectively carry it from conceptualization to execution, ensuring the highest quality standards.
- Support and Manage projects and resources to ensure deliverables, deadlines and targets are met (For Team, Clients and Vendors)
- Candidate should possess at least a Diploma in Art/Design/Creative/Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in the creative industry
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) related softwares
- Skilled towards events communications, typography designs and marketing branding campaigns
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Perfectionist’s approach, problem solving mindset, always up for new challenges to make things happen
- Possess passion & drive for constant innovation and design processes with dynamic challenges
- Pleasant personality, highly organized and efficient to be able to work in a fast paced environment in meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication (oral & written) skills
- Flexible, initiative, meticulous, efficient and responsible
- Application will require full resume with design portfolio to be sent in.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.