Account Executive (Senior) (Eventions Group) – Singapore
- Project Management of all stages of live productions & campaigns (virtual, physical & hybrid)
- Develop strategic and creative proposals, budgeting, and presentations for
- Servicing and Building Relationships with clients and vendors
- Responsible for live production and operational coordination
- Identifying new opportunities and projects.
- Support and Manage Resources to ensure deliverables, deadlines and targets are met (For Team, Clients and Vendors)
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- (Senior) Account Executive: At least 1 year of working experience in Media / Events / Creative / Video Production or related field is required
- Perfectionist’s approach, problem solving mindset, always up for new challenges to make things happen
- Aesthetic Sense, Progressive Ideas, Sharp-eye in details
- Excellent time management with ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure
- Strong interpersonal, communication (oral & written) and persuasion skills
- Efficient, effective, with excellent work ethics in a fast paced environment
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents Only
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.