Art Advisor / Gallery Assistant (Opera Gallery) – Central Region
Opera Gallery is looking for a full time Art Advisor with a proven track record in sales to join its team!
ONLY SINGAPOREAN OR PR NEED APPLY
- Provide premium customer service, product knowledge and expertise to customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage and organize client portfolio
- Assist at gallery daily operation, gallery exhibitions, managing the artworks and the Gallery display
Essential skills required:
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills with a pleasant disposition
- Work driven and sales focused
- Strong enthusiasm to work in a team environment
- Adaptable, fast learner and carry Multitasking skills
- Flexible, able to commit to a demanding work schedule
- Able to get things done efficiently and in timely manner
Key personal qualities
- Passionate for arts
- Energetic, outgoing and self motivated
- Well-organized, detail-minded and efficient
- Additional requirements:
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- French and Mandarin language is a plus.
We offer a pleasant working environment with an attractive package of basic salary plus commission.
Chosen candidate will have an opportunity to discover the exciting world of Art, handle art on regular basis, meet with artists and collectors from international backgrounds and become an expert of the Art world.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.