Creative Operations Intern (Blue Sky Escapes) – Singapore
Blue Sky Escapes, a member of the exclusive Virtuoso travel network, empowers the curious to unlock and uncover extraordinary experiences around the world. We offer our expertise and experience in curating one-of-a-kind journeys which are authentic, immersive and transcendent; so as to spur you to step out of your comfort zone, discover the world we live in and enrich your sense of self.
Blue Sky Escapes crafts journeys to over 30 spectacular destinations around the world, including parts of Asia, Africa and South America. We are also a leading wellness provider in Singapore and are recognized for our ongoing series of self-exploratory retreats, An Emergence of Self (https://blueskyescapes.co/eos-retreats/), which is hosted periodically in Singapore and facilitates journeys to inner landscapes. Learn more about us on our website (www.blueskyescapes.co) and Instagram (@bluesky.escapes).
We are looking for a passionate and high-performing Creative Operations Intern who bears the following skills and qualities, to join us in growing an independent travel and lifestyle brand:
- has a well-developed aesthetic judgment;
- is able to identify and report on the latest trends, and contribute to new initiatives to increase relevancy of content, sense of community and customer acquisition;
- capable of planning, producing and scheduling of content (social media posts, newsletters, posters, brochures and more);
- assist with updating content onto website and troubleshooting;
- has a strong systematic thinking to manage digital creative assets (photographs, videos, graphics, illustration and more);
- is able to assist in actively archiving and cataloguing digital assets;
- is comfortable with analysing results and performance data to deliver actionable insights and recommendations;
- can assist in coordinating with partners for the production of collaborated creative assets and promotional materials; and
- has experience in Lightroom, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, WordPress, PowerPoint would be advantageous.
- has a genuine interest in travel and lifestyle as an industry, so as to be able to craft content that is relevant and to have a sense of what clients might look out for in our journeys;
- an avid storyteller with a knack for crafting engaging content across different platforms;
- has a strong creative, analytical and growth mindset;
- has excellent writing and language skills, and is detail oriented;
- is a team player who strives for excellence and can handle multiple projects simultaneously with tight timelines;
- is self-motivated, resourceful and comfortable working in a cross-functional environment; and
- has a flexible and responsive attitude.
For the Cover Letter, please send in one which elaborates on the following:
- Why you would like to join the Blue Sky Escapes team
- How you propose to contribute to the team
- Your relevant experience and proficiency relating to the applied role, and
- A situation where you met with an issue/problem at work or with a client — what was it about and how did it end up?
Existing students and fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Thank you for applying. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
How to Apply
Login to SingapuraJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.