Marketing & Communications Intern (Paid) (CÉ LA VI) – Singapore
Are you passionate about music, entertainment and restaurants? Our Marketing team is looking for a superstar who can assist the dynamic team! If you’re high-energy, looking for a fun and challenging experience, takes responsibility and pride in their work, APPLY NOW!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and executes content for corporate communications, PR and marketing collaterals.
- Works collaboratively with various parties – colleagues in other business divisions, and third-party vendors – to ensure smooth flow of information, successful delivery of communication plans and seamless coordination.
- Assists the marketing team to manage and coordinate marketing events and initiatives
- Assists the Marketing team to track the marketing and communication on media coverage and programmes.
- Upholds the company’s brand and ensure consistency of brand image across all channels of communications.
- Coordinates the production requirements of marketing-driven events.
- A relevant diploma or degree in Public Relations/Marketing. (*not needed for interns)
- Interest in the Food/Beverage/Nightlife industry.
- Enthusiasm and a strong sense of work ethics
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a nightlife environment. This role will require occasional late shifts and some weekends.
- Interest in social media – knowledge in creating Tik Tok’s, reels, creative content not necessary but is a plus.
This internship has the potential to turn into a full time role. Day to day work is in an office setting, but will also spend time in our venue for special events, Guest DJ performances, photoshoots and food tastings.
How to Apply
Login to SingapuraJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.