Production Intern (Sep – Dec 2022) (The Singapore Lyric Opera Limited) – Singapore
Do you love the arts? Have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scene during an opera? Can you multi-task and have a great sense of responsibility to serve the arts? If so, we want you!
Job description is as follows:
- Update the database for Artists, Conductor, Director, Production Team, Choruses & Production Vendors regularly
- Update, organise and take charge of Production inventory in SLO Store
- Any other duties as assigned
- Provide backstage support during rehearsals and performances
- Liaising between SLO and external parties/persons involved in production
SLO Choruses (Adult, Youth & Children)
- Arrange and attend all choruses’ rehearsals and performances (internal & external)
- Prepare music scores for Chorus Masters, pianists and members for their rehearsals
- Arrange for auditions whenever necessary
You will be part of a dynamic team that will help manage, organise and execute large-scale events and arts programmes. If you are eager to learn and would love to be part of these opportunities, this is the place for you! Come join us in making an impact in the arts scene!
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Arts Management, Arts and Theatre Management, or equivalent.
- Must be articulate with excellent organisational skills, can multi-task & able to prioritise workload.
- Experience in working in an arts organization or knowledge in the arts sector in Singapore would be an advantage.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Based in Singapore
- Part-Time position(s) available
Please submit your full resume, including your portfolio and cover letter.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.