Creative Intern (Part-time / Full-time) (THE FORM) – Singapore
The Creative Intern is one who has great passion and thirst for creativity. He/she will collaborate and work closely with the team to conceptualise and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Work with the team to conceptualise and create visuals and videos for digital marketing campaigns.
- Propose fresh concepts with the team for social media channels as well as EDM to improve customer engagement rates and experience.
- Work closely with the team to manage creative projects from initial conceptualisation to final execution.
- Assist with ad-hoc duties whenever required.
We are seeking candidates who…
- Are proficient in Photoshop, Lightroom and AfterEffects / Premiere Pro.
- Have some experience with photography (will be plus point).
- Are savvy with social media.
- Are motivated and proactive.
- Are creative and detail oriented.
- Are able to work independently and have good time management to handle concurrent time-sensitive projects.
Do include the following in your application:
- Portfolio of graphic works / social media content / commercial work / interactive creatives such as videos, interactive gifs/After Effects work
- Availability period and start date
- Part-time internship requires 2-3 days commitment per week. It is suitable for students who want to study and immerse themselves in an internship experience at the same time. Schedule is flexible according to availability and school schedule.
Please include your portfolio of creative work in your application.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.