Marketing Manager (Social Media) (Vintagewknd) – Singapore
Vintagewknd is a vintage & rework brand on a mission to be THE sustainable solution to fast fashion by creating one-of-a-kind products for the masses made with garment waste! We’re proud to say our born-again pieces bring joy to people of all ages, sizes, genders and aesthetics!
We are a fast-moving e-commerce & retail company, looking for a passionate & proactive professional with experience in social media & digital marketing who is keen to grow with the brand and explore new territories in the sustainability and fashion industry. This role is responsible for supporting our brand-building efforts in all areas of marketing focusing on social media, PR & partnerships, and content development.
- End-to-end management of our social platforms and campaigns, from conceptualizing, planning to executing campaigns
- Developing effective content strategies with the team to ensure that everything goes viral
- Focus on growing customer base, building engagement & loyalty to increase online/offline traffic & conversion
- Manage and track social platform data to optimize for efficient growth
- Source and create opportunities for PR & partnerships with relevant media outlets & KOLs
- Manage, direct & ensure smooth logistics & vendor satisfaction throughout partnerships
- Create & manage processes for ad-buying (e.g. Instagram/Facebook Ads, Google Adwords)
- Minimum 1 Year Experience in Social Media / Digital Marketing, Public Relation & Branding
- Have a strong understanding of the local social/traditional media landscape & trends, B2C eCommerce/retail branding
- Creative, open-minded, with a great eye for design and aesthetics
- Excellent copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, able to multitask, and is a total planner & problem solver
- Work well independently & in a team environment
- Have a passion for fashion & lifestyle, especially sustainable & vintage fashion!
- BONUS SKILLS: FB/IG Ads, SEO/SEM, Adwords, Visual Merchandising, Photography/Videography,
- Graphic Design, Shopify, Web Design
Please apply by emailing your resume + portfolio to [email protected] with subject and the following details:
- Contact Number:
- Current Status: Studying/Employed/Etc
- Available Starting Date
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Compensation: $3,000 to $4,000 depending on experience.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.