Senior Account Executive (NEIGHBOR) – Singapore
- To act as the key liaison between the Agency and the Client
- Management of projects and budgets, ensuring that they are well-executed
- Working with the creative team to ensure that the clients’ expectations are met
- Ensuring that timelines and project objectives are met.
- Develop strong and solid relations with clients
- Undertaking of business development and administrative tasks
Required Skills & Preferred Qualifications:
- Independent, dependable and self-motivated worker
- Team player with a positive and cooperative spirit
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent client, creative team and vendor management
- Proficient in relevant digital tools for work management
- Experience in project costings, schedule and budget management
- Experience in social media marketing or the retail industry is a plus.
Open to Singaporeans or PR only. Please send in your resumes.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.