Assistant Creative Producer (SPROUD) – Singapore
Sproud is a Singapore-based Media Company that creates Learning Experience (LX) design content products and solutions.
We work closely with our clients to co-design, produce and optimise on content solutions based on their objectives and desired outcomes.
With Sproud’s collective background in Arts, Media and Tech, we often collaborate with project owners and subject matter experts to explore and leverage on emerging technology with a holistic and integrated approach.
As an Assistant Creative Producer (ACP), you will oversee end to end aspects of project management and execution.
The ACP will be responsible from pre-production to post production that encompasses the creative, artistic and marketing aspects of the production to other areas such as logistics, administration, manpower management, public relations and financial management.
- Collaborate closely with clients and stakeholders to understand expectations.
- Think steps ahead, seek advice from supervisors and provide solutions should any production problem arise.
- Plan, negotiate and expend budget based on allocated project budget.
- Draft production schedules and execute pre-production requirements with support from the Production Office
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines, and select optimal forms of media for projects.
- Direct on set or location according to project requirements
- Select and hire additional crew; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for the crew, talent, and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met.
- Work with Development team (UI/UX/Coding) and Post Production team (Edit/VFX/GFX/MFX) to
- ensure project is executed to meet or exceed clients’ expectations
- Work with Production Office to ensure proper documentation of approved production-related invoices and expenditures, as well as production documents not limited to talent, location and royalty usage agreements
- Conduct review meetings after each shoot or project for continuous improvement on operational processes or communications etc
- Upkeeping a good working experience with our clients by providing professionalism, empathy and timely delivery of the project
- A professional qualification in Media Communications or equivalent with 2-3 years of experience in the audio/video or multimedia industry will be preferred.
- Applicants without Media Communication or equivalent can still be considered if they have prior professional working experience in the media industry.
- Ability to operate professional cameras and other video recording equipment.
- Good interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a small team as well as independently.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.