Creative Intern (DrinkAid) – Singapore
The DrinkAid team is looking for creative and responsible trailblazers to join us!
Creative Intern (6 months)
Working hours: Weekdays 12pm-6pm
- Content creation, planning and execution for DrinkAid’s communication channels (EDM, Instagram and possibly TIkTok)
- Assist in creative production – from conceptualising photoshoots (e.g. set design/ styling) to creative direction
- Assist in creation of all physical visual touchpoints, including point-of-sale displays, stickers, merchandises, etc.
- Additional creative tasks that serve to elevate our digital and physical brand elements, if need be.
- A chance to work on an upcoming international project.
- Passionate and well-versed in the Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) e-commerce space.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and possess basic videography editing skills
- A keen eye for aesthetics
- Have strong command of English – written and spoken
- Self learner with a willingness to take ownership over creative tasks.
- Able to commit for at least 6 months
How to Apply
Login to SingapuraJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.