Graphic Design Intern (Lollababy Pte Ltd) – Singapore
Lollababy is a high growth B2C e-commerce start-up that specialises in medical and wellness devices for babies and young children. We are committed to creating safe and reliable products for families with approval from various health authorities in the US and in Singapore. With our presence both online and in departmental stores across Singapore, we aim to make our products easily accessible to parents and caregivers.
Graphic Design Intern
Lollababy is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join our team! You will work with our marketing team to develop multimedia graphics for a variety of content.
- Work with the marketing team to develop a range of digital and print creative assets that include but are not limited to, newsletters, flyers, online marketing banners & social media graphics
- Support in adaptation/resizing of graphics for different media and formats
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images (video is a bonus)
- Generate and contribute new and creative ideas in brainstorming sessions
- Possesses a creative portfolio and good sense of aesthetics
- Strong proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop. Experience in using Adobe Premiere Pro is a plus
- Candidates who are pursuing a diploma/degree in Art or Design or similar field of study
- Motivated, meticulous and results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be in the know on social forefront and what’s trending
- Good time management with the ability to multi-task well
- Able to commit for at least 6 months
If you are passionate about design, have a knack for creativity, and are eager to contribute to a growing company in the children’s wellness sector, we would love to hear from you. Join us at Lollababy and play a crucial role in promoting the well-being of little ones across Singapore!
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.