Fashion Designer (LeChicSG) – Singapore
LECHICSG is an online fashion ecommerce store with our HQ located near Sembawang MRT. This is a full time job with a 5 day work week.
- Study emerging fashion trends and application to actual designs that will appeal LeChic’s customers.
- Creating / visualising fashion designs; prints/patterns conceptualising and creating by hand or digital.
- Working with the Director in planning for emerging fashion trends and direction; planning for seasonal ranges and themes for upcoming collections.
- Actively involved in design forecast and product development.
- Diploma in fashion or design.
- Candidate is required to be very independent – can design and go through the process without any guidance, hence prior experience is required.
- Keen interest and strong acumen for fashion design
- Creative flair and passion for fashion designs.
- Keeping up to date with general fashion trends and possess a keen acumen for fabrics and colours.
- Able to do sketches / possess strong computer skills to make designs come to life
- Able to communicate effectively in Mandarin
- Travelling on a regular basis is required
Please send in your resume, a photo of you and expected pay to us for consideration.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.