Architectural Intern (Trace Design Build) – Singapore
Trace Design | Build is looking for an enthusiastic Architectural Intern to build on what they’ve learned while making meaningful contributions in a real work environment. In this position, the team member is responsible for assisting in the preparation of architectural plans, sections, elevations, details, and presentation materials, as well as, other drafting tasks under the direction and supervision of a Project Architect(s).
In performing these tasks the team member will be expected to gain technical knowledge in the design and construction of projects, in which to handle more complexity over time; as well as further develop the ability to organize, problem solve, and communicate as that applies to a wider representation of the architectural profession.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in drafting and rendering floorplans with focus in residential projects
- Assist in developing timely, high quality architectural designs through all phases of a
- Planning diagrams/layouts during schematic design, demonstrating ability to arrange
a unified design that meets the client requirements
- Involvement in construction administration and regulatory submissions
- Participate in the conceptualization and visioning of projects to help define strategic
- Participate in conducting feasibility studies for private development projects
- Assist in field work and evaluation of existing/new sites as directed by senior
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Architectural or equivalent Design program
- Minimum GPA of at least 3.2/4.0 or equivalent is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Autocad, Sketchup, Lumion and ideally
with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Applicants with prior work/intern experiences will be prioritised
- Possess the desire and ability to learn, advance and grow in a team oriented work
Who we are:
Trace Design | Build is a leading design & build firm in Singapore, with in-house architects and builders collaborating to develop best-in-class properties. We specialize in landed residential homes, with 60+ end-to-end projects completed since 2011. Our expertise lies in delivering projects on-time and on-budget, while delivering with the degree of finesse &detailing expected by our clientele. Moving forward, Trace is looking to expand its leadership in the market by embarking on more ambitious projects in scale and design, while bringing in partnerships and digitalization to create a bespoke experience for homeowners in Singapore
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.