Senior Visualizer (Nicosia Creative Expresso Pte. Ltd.) – Singapore
candidates please send your resumes and portfolios. Applications without portfolio will not be
considered for this position.
NiCE Ltd is a leading global creative agency. We are passionate about building impactful brands people love – insights, brand strategy, innovation, graphic design, industrial design, point of sale – all woven together from day one. We search for insights and bring ideas to life, connecting storytelling and craftsmanship to create a powerful brand vision, fusing strategy and design.
We are looking for a talented and self-motivated visualizer to join our big family.
As a Senior Visualizer, you will be one of the key members of the team to create key visuals, animations and photorealistic renderings. You will get to work on many exciting projects together with a world-class creative team. Our team consist of people all around the world, we welcome people from all walks of life. We value teamwork and we respect every idea that contributes to each project. We celebrate every success, we work hard and we play hard.
As a Senior Visualizer in NiCE Ltd, the ideal candidate should:
- Create key visuals, animation and rendering to specific needs ranging from packaging, retail design, advertising etc.
- As a leader of Visualizer.
- Partner closely with the Senior Designers and Art Directors.
- Have the opportunity to work on multiple projects.
- Possess strong attention to details.
- Be self motived and independent to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player who values feedback and is willing to contribute to and develop ideas.
- Senior level are welcome to apply.
- Basic 3D production knowledge.
- Knowledge in 3D modelling, texturing, UV unwrap, lighting and rendering, compositing.
- Knowledge in at least one 3D software (Maya, 3ds max, C4D).
- Knowledge in at least one Rendering engine ( Vray, Arnold, Maxwell).
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge in Motion graphic
- Knowledge in Substances painter
- Knowledge in Adobe suits as such AfterEffects, InDesign, Illustrators.
Applications without portfolio will not be considered for this position.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.