Interior Spatial Designer (Uncommon Uncommon) – Singapore
We are looking for someone whose capable of capturing our clients’ creative notions of intent and translating that visually
- Create attractive designs and layouts & oversee the design processes for residential and certain visual assets
- Hold meetings with clients in order to get a thorough understanding lifestyle requirements, needs & visual direction.
- Ensure clear and effective communication with client & in-house project team in order to address client’s needs.
- Prepare 2D , sketchup and moodboard for clients
- Prepare quotation for interior design projects and work with our Project Manager to ensure workflow is in accordance with the relevant proceedings.
- Maintain industry knowledge in order to stay relevant.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in related field of study in Interior design, Architecture or Art
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup.
- Excellent creative and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to follow through and execute proposed designs
- Good teamwork
- Base salary and incentive provided
Who we are:
Uncommon Studio is a boutique multi-disciplinary design studio that’s based in Singapore, with a global perspective. We’re Creators of Space and Curators of Visual Tools on a constant pursuit to adopt and perfect uncommon and unconventional approaches towards design, well-being & creating unparalleled visual experiences with the use of space as our canvas
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.