Junior Interior Designer (Hey Montgomery) – Singapore
We are looking for a new member to join our team! Are you a creative and fun interior designer looking for a new and exciting working environment? If so, drop us an email with your pictured resume, expected salary, why you would like to work with us along with any portfolio imagery you may have!
Skills we are looking for:
- Proficient in Sketch-Up, Photoshop, Autodesk AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, or any other 3D software is a must to create 2D/3D drawings and renderings. Illustrator would be a plus too!
- Knowledge of MS word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to create detailed mood boards and complete research for procurement items.
- Able to focus and manage projects from design to installation.
- Have a detailed eye to bring installations to life.
- Knowledge of space planning, colour theory, and design principles.
- A Degree or Diploma in Interior Design or equivalent.
Your team spirit:
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Be up for new challenges.
- Client focused to go above and beyond to build a good relationship.
- Calm when faced with difficult tasks.
Further details about the role:
- Working Days: Monday to Friday with flexible hours.
- Office Location – Katong.
- Primarily remote working with odd days in office for meetings and on site when required.
- Salary $2000 – $2300 per month depending on experience.
- Regrettably only Singaporean and PR may only apply.
- Fresh graduates welcome.
Who we are:
Hey Montgomery specialises in interior design. From children’s spaces in homes and businesses to educational spaces needing attention, we help in all areas.
We are a fun company bringing organisation, happiness and energy into children’s space throughout Singapore and the rest of the world!
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.