Short Form Video Intern (Tiktok Agency) (Sustainable Growth Experts) – Singapore
As a Short Form Video Production Intern, you will be:
- Assist in Shooting & Editing of Short Form Video Content (TikTok, Youtube Shorts, IG Reels)
- Familiar with on-demand, FAST video editing tools like Capcut, Final cut, adobe premiere pro etc
- Brainstorming content ideas with our creative strategy team
- Assisting with on-set and on-location video production
- Assisting with lighting setups, camera settings etc.
- You love storytelling on TikTok, Youtube Shorts and IG Reels
- Have a burning passion for video
- Proactive and goal-oriented attitude – where others see obstacles, you see opportunities
- Openness to getting critical feedback without taking it personally – we work in a culture of trust and open communication, which sometimes involves brutal feedback
- You love storytelling on TikTok and Instagram.
- At least 2-3-years of experience in video production and editing (Your own tiktok channel counts)
To apply, please write us a cover letter telling us why you’re the best person for the job. Include your CV, and 3 links to samples of your past work. Include “Jedi Master” in your cover letter.
Internship Allowance: SGD$1200 per month
Who we are:
We’re Sustainable Growth Experts, a fully remote, world-class performance marketing agency that’s headquartered in Singapore, where our founders are from. Our team consists of a diverse group of professionals working remotely from all over the world!
You’ll be working with a team of game-changes and action-takers who are driven by purpose, not just profit.
Your time here will be spent crafting trail-blazing growth campaigns, forming friendships, and doing everything it takes for us to remain the most high-impact performance marketing agency in the region.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.