Marketing Intern (Proper Concepts) – Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop compelling copies that enhances branding across various platforms such as social media platforms, marketing channels, press releases, and internal & external communications.
- Proof-reading creatives (print/digital)
- Get approval from manager and make necessary improvements.
- Manage the tracking and reporting of campaign performance, including generating and distributing of reports.
- Monitoring of new media and market trends and opportunities to ensure our social media
presence is locally relevant and innovative.
- Brainstorm and propose creative content ideas with the marketing team.
- Creation of content and collaterals across multiple mediums including but limited to film
making, photography, post-editing, and copywriting.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Fluent in English and copywriting.
- Grammatically competent and literate.
- Articulate in discussing, debating, and presenting ideas.
- Conceptual thinking and ability to deliver a point-of-view about the work.
- Ability to accept constructive internal and/or external feedback on work.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.