Fashion Styling Intern (Pazzion Group) – Singapore
As a Fashion Styling Intern at PAZZION, you will work closely with our experienced stylist and be part of our Creative team to assist in creating compelling looks and enhancing our brand’s image. This internship will provide you with valuable insights into the fashion industry and the opportunity to develop your styling skills.
- Assist with wardrobes selection which includes sourcing, renting, buying and returning of clothes and accessories for shoots
- Management of all props, equipment and wardrobe and ensuring all items are kept / maintained in proper condition and accounted for
- Support in scouting of locations for shoots, model preparation, outfit styling and set coordination
- Support in idea generation, research and brainstorm for storyboards and mood boards
- Support in photoshoots and events in the company when necessary
- Provide administrative support, such as organizing schedules, coordinating fittings, and handling communication with vendors.
- Passion for fashion and a keen eye for style
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised with good time management skills, independent and team player
- Works well under pressure and detail oriented
- Able to travel around Singapore for work related matters such as shoots, sourcing of wardrobes and scouting of locations.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.