Sales & Customer Service Associate / Lead (Loom & Stone) – Singapore
We’re looking for a Sales & Customer Service Associate/Lead (Part Time) to assist our customers in our showroom and help them with their rug and decor selections.
Our ideal candidate:
Genuinely enjoys meeting and helping people, has a warm and welcoming personality and top-notch customer service skills. Loves design and home interiors and is enthusiastic to learn about our products. Is an energetic team player, and is also comfortable with working independently. Doesn’t mind doing a little heavy lifting sometimes to get the job done.
- Attend to customers in our Ubi/Tai Seng showroom, providing them with product information and design/styling advice
- Prepare the store for customer appointments, including tidying up and ensuring product displays are in order
- Attend to customer queries and provide after-sales support to customers across our various communications channels
- Help out at occasional pop-up sales and events
- Assist with operational/ social media-related tasks if necessary
- On-the-job training will be provided to equip you with in-depth knowledge of our products
- Able to work at least two days a week, including one weekend day
- Physically able to lift rugs up to 15kg
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Basic computer skills
- Prior experience in either retail, customer service or a design-centric role is a plus; Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Singaporeans and PRs only
Who we are:
Loom & Stone curates rugs and other homewares from around the world, bringing great design to every room at an affordable price. Started just a year ago, the Loom & Stone brand has quickly become a favourite of interior designers and stylists in Singapore. From terracotta-hued Turkish rugs for vintage-lovers to neutral pieces for minimalists, the store has something for every décor style. Shop Loom & Stone’s hundreds of designs and discover new brands, including cult-favourite American brand Loloi Rugs and washable carpets from Spain’s Lorena Canals.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.