Training Coordinator (Sep – Dec 2023) (The Singapore Lyric Opera Limited) – Singapore
- Programme: SLO Youth & Children’s Chorus (SLOYCC)
- Day: Every Saturday (additional days may be required nearing performance days)
- Time: 8.30am to 12.30pm
- Venue: 90 Goodman Road, Goodman Arts Centre, Singapore 439053
- Act as the line of communication between the SLO Management and Chorus Members
- Assists in administrative matters for the SLOYCC, including but not limited to
- Send reminders to members of weekly practice and update Chorus Masters on the members’ attendance
- Update the attendance into a softcopy Google sheet after each training
- Printing of Training materials
- Assist in auditions scheduled
- Sign in at the Security Counter for Venues
- Set up and pack up the training rooms
- Chaperone for Children’s Chorus during concert / performance day.
Fees payable: $400 per term
Contract Period: September 2023 – December 2023 (Annual Basis Renewal)
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.