Communications & Events Intern (Design Business Chamber Singapore) – Singapore
- Write a variety of different content to support communications and marketing efforts, including newsletters, website copy and updates to members and partners
- Assist communications team in developing and implementing a communications strategy designed to further company objectives
- Monitor analytics and create reports detailing the successes and failures of communications campaigns and strategies
- Stay up to date on industry trends and make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and practices
- Assist with events coordination, e.g. registration, communicating with vendors, setup, etc
- Membership database management
- Good time management and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- An analytical mind and ability to think critically
- Good writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint and capable of creating visually compelling presentations
- Office in Bugis, hybrid work arrangement
- Able to start work immediately
- Able to commit to minimum 1 month to 3 months (full-time)
Who we are:
Design Business Chamber Singapore (DBCS) is the nation’s leading multidisciplinary design chamber since 1985. DBCS’ vision is to establish a community of practice that embraces design-led innovation as a key driver for sustainable growth. We do so by forging partnership opportunities between the design and business communities.
In the recent years, we incorporated the tagline – Better Business by Design – as our manifesto in advocating the application of design thinking in business. Our ultimate aim is to rally businesses and communities to not just achieve Better Business by Design but to use design for social good
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.