Software Engineer Intern (Aspri Group Pte Ltd) – Singapore
- Design wireframes and mockups of the app to visualise the look and feel
- Contribute to the development of the applications
- Create tests to make sure that the application works as expected
- Enhance and debug existing web or mobile applications
- Create documentation and user-friendly manuals
- Contribute to the improvement of the overall development process
- Familiarity with SQL databases
- Familiarity with frameworks such as React Native, Vue.js, Laravel, or Blazor
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Keen interest in learning new skills and tools
Who we are
Aspri Group Pte Ltd is a shared office management company providing a comprehensive range of business support services including compliance, HR & Payroll, accounting, and IT web application development.
Our goal is to free our clients to focus on maximizing their business potential – rather than to worry about accounting, tax filing & company administration and compliance matters.
We train our people to go the extra mile for our customers, and to always carry out their work with utmost integrity and reliability.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.