Intern (Programmes) (Forest Wolf) – Singapore
You will work closely with our Programme Manager to organize, coordinate and support successful delivery of all training and coaching programmes, which are delivered face-to-face and virtually.
There are specific tasks with tight timelines to be managed and coordinated before programme, during programme and post programme. In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for all office administration (emailing clients, organising of files and preparing materials for training, etc.)
The role can be managed primarily remotely, but you will also join us in our office at times, as well as supporting us during our online and face-to-face trainings and events. You must be based in Singapore and willing to work in-person (when needed) at our office or at client locations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administrative assistance to all programmes and training (emailing, tracking, follow up, filing of files/projects, correspondence with participants & stakeholder, setting up zoom links, conduct dry runs, attendance check, manage polls, troubleshooting with clients/participants)
- Prepare course materials, shared online folders, distribute materials
- Logistical/operational assistance (booking of venues, catering, printing & binding and mailing of materials)
- Plan and execute the programme logistics for all training and this includes working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of the programmes. External stakeholders include corporate clients, programme participants etc while internal stakeholders include directors, facilitators, finance etc.
- Communicate and liaise closely with the corporate clients and programme participants, in this key role as a primary contact, before, during and after the programme to provide logistical advice and follow through with the implementation.
- Follow up with programme feedback compilation and dissemination in a timely manner for post-programme review
- Participate in internal projects aimed at improving processes, knowledge-sharing to improve work efficiencies and quality and being prudent about managing programme expenses.
- Managing the preparation, running and follow-up of several assigned programmes simultaneously
- On ground assistance with all FW face-to-face events (registration, setting up of venues, supporting facilitators & participants).
- Assisting with all virtual FW programmes
- Assistance with recording of video/audio for social media
- Working in a fast-paced environment which requires extensive flexibility in terms of work schedule as some programmes assigned may take place after office hours.
- And all other duties related to Forest Wolf training and consultancy services as may be needed
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University undergraduate or Polytechnic student in any discipline (Psychology preferred or someone with an interest/knowledge of social emotional intelligence)
- Project and/or events/training management/administration experience
- Organized and meticulous
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn
- IT savvy, experience in using virtual meeting tools e.g. Zoom, Microsoft Teams etc and able to quickly pick up the use of new systems
- Excellent command of computer software such as MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Able to work independently in a functional role, as well as part of a collaborative team
- Must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be a self-starter, and be team oriented
- Excellent verbal/ written communication and presentation skills. Ability to easily build rapport with clients and internally
- Experienced in E-learning and virtual training is a plus
- Optional – Background in communications, psychology, or education an advantage
- Experience in social media management a plus
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.